Un-Becoming: The Heart of Holy Darkness - Online Immersion
*REGISTRATION CLOSES JANUARY 21, 11:59 PM*
Uncertainty, doubt, confusion, loneliness, pain, grief, illness, loss, fear -- these are all doorways to the Divine, sacred thresholds through which we meet the soul, naked of pretense.
UN-BECOMING: The Heart of Holy Darkness, an online immersion, invites you into the depths of your own experience.
Here our brokenness becomes the offering. Here we meet fundamental reality, stripped of our projections and manipulations.
We come home to our humanness. We learn to see the sacred seed in the dark body of flesh and experience. We turn back towards all that we have abandoned.
UN-BECOMING offers both structural guidance through meditations, breathwork, dharma talk, writing exploration, rituals, and extends a virtual hand to hold should you need it.
In this live online course series, you will have time to engage directly with me for questions and support.
For the full course description, see the course page HERE.
- Weekly lecture/dharma talk + practice
- Weekly breathwork sessions
- Movement practices
- Yogic practice
- Guided meditations
- Guided journeying
- Death ritual
- Writing prompts
- Sacred poetry
- Releasing identification with the mind
- Seeing from the heart/knowing from the belly
- Fire as transformation
- Reclaiming the feminine in Spirituality
- Rituals for clearing
- Somatic awareness and embodiment practices
- Teachings on the subtle body
- Access to all of my previously recorded Kundalini Yoga classes and workshops
- Curated playlist
- Private FB group for support and engagement
- Access to my private online shop
- Weekly assignments for depth and integration
- Program is 4 weeks long/ 8 online classes
- All classes are recorded if you can't make the live class
- Recorded sessions will be sent to you via email
- Online classes meet via Zoom
- 1 x class/lecture per week approx. 90 min
- 1 x breathwork session per week approx. 60 min
- All course content is yours to keep and use forever
- Payment plans are available HERE. (The link will take you directly to checkout.)
THE DATES + TIMES
You can check your time zone difference HERE.
Lecture/practice: Thursdays, 8:30-10:00 AM HST. 1/23, 1/30, 2/6, 2/13
Breathwork: Sundays, 8:30-9:30 AM HST. 1/26, 2/2, 2/9, 2/16
*Class dates + times are subject to change
WHAT STUDENTS ARE SAYING
"Grateful beyond words. What an amazing course! Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Jessica." - Kate
"Sometimes it is hard to step into a commitment via online channels. However I did trust my instincts and it was the best decision ever to take your course." - Cansu
"[Jessica] is a devoted, visionary teacher. She is very responsive, encouraging and supportive throughout the experience. Connection with Sangha has been generously felt with face time opportunities and active, honest sharing in the online forum. Thank you for this deeply supportive offering." - Shawn-Marie
Read more testimonials HERE.
Payment Plans + Scholarships: Payment plans and scholarships based on financial need are available. You can purchase the course using a payment plan HERE. (The link will take you directly to checkout.) Please email me to inquire about scholarships.
You will receive a welcome email within 24 hours of purchase. If you do not see your email please check SPAM, promotion, and trash folders and search your inboxes for "mantrasandmiracles". If you still cannot find it, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By purchasing this product, you agree to the following disclaimer.
Refunds are not available once the course has started.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com